Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2009

Newstrading 06.05.2009

Really a very successful newstrading day!

The in general not very reliable ADP report I traded on EUR/JPY with a 130K trigger and got fills on 2 brokers with slippage of 9 for 2 x nearly 100 pips! EUR/JPY spiked up from 131.15 to 132.10 after the better than expected data. Thats what news trading with autoclick is all about.

Kiwi employment numbers was a no trade, my trigger was not hit as the actual deviation was only -0.1 on the employment change and i am not unhappy about this no trade. I only saw a 15 pip move, the unemployment rate was better than expected and conflicted with the number and one broker gave me a 45 pip spread to release time.

Aussie employment numbers and trigger 0f 30.000 was hit. One broker requoted me with sluppage of 13, but the other filled me with the same slippage for 30 pips profit

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen